01 Apr 2020
SPOILER ALERT - NOT MUCH BUSINESS SUPPORT RELATED NEWS TODAY
ANY NEW OR VITAL INFORMATION WILL ALWAYS BE SENT OUT IN A SEPARATE EMAIL DURING THE DAY AS SOON AS IT IS KNOWN.
THESE EVENING REVIEWS WILL CONTINUE TO BE GENERALLY LIGHTHEARTED WITH A FEW SNIPPETS THROWN IN TO TRY AND LEGITIMISE THEM YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, THE DELETE BUTTON IS AVAILABLE. NOW LET US CONTINUE...
If you read through to the end of last night's communication then:-
1) Evidently the lockdown has destroyed your social life and you have nothing better to do
2) You are now thinking the idiot has sent last night's bulletin again
3) You will recall I asked if anyone could help me
Well I was bombarded by an email from what can only be described as a member of staff. It rather unkindly suggested that an appropriate song to mention would 'Lost The Plot' by A Force.
I am not familiar with that one but the implication I am quite sure is that I am losing touch with reality. Well there is nothing I can say in these messages that is more bizarre that reality as it currently stands. Nothing. I give you:-
SCHRODINGER'S BUSINESS SUPPORT (where is an umlaut on your keyboard when you need one?)
1) JRS (Furlough), good idea but the portal does not exist
2) SSP repayments for two weeks, good idea but the refund procedure does not exist
3) Directors can maybe furlough themselves, good idea but the official confirmation does not exist.
Well isn't it high time Prof Brian Cox put on his white coat and opened the bloody boxes?
In other news, if anyone is interested why don’t you send me a suggested song to include and if I use it will give you and/or your business a mention. If you wish that is and if I will not incur the wrath of the GDPR drone as a result.
For starters, arising out of a conversation today, 'Keep Your Distance' by The Paddingtons (Thieving Harry’s).